Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hilary & Skye


I shot my first official paid wedding over the weekend. It was a perfect one to start with because it was actually very low key and the couple was very laid back about everything. The couple was actually from Florida & they came back to Central Illinois to do a vow ceremony & reception in front of their family. Everything took place at the Legion Hall in Farmer's City. We started the family photos outdoors, but after about 20 minutes, everyone was beginning to melt! It was a very hot & sunny summer day and rather than having everyone with sweat spots on their clothing and sweat beads dripping from their faces in the photos, the bride decided to move the rest of the group shots indoors. Thankfully I brought my backdrop! So I set it up on the stage, which worked out nicely not only for the group shots, but as the background for the vow ceremony as well.

Like I said, it was the perfect wedding to start with, low pressure, nice couple, short day. Excellent one to get the first time jitters out of the way on! Bring on the next one!












No comments:

Post a Comment