Friday, May 21, 2010

Corporate Event? Sure why not!

I had the opportunity to be the official photographer at a Pfizer award ceremony at the W Hotel downtown Chicago. I went into it a little nervous because I really didn’t know what to expect, but it turned out to be a great experience and a ton of fun! The evening started with a little cocktail hour, then an awards ceremony, then dinner, then Care-oke…singing for a cause. The winning team got a $500 donation to the charity of their choice. What a great idea. It was fun to see the groups interact and exhibit great teamwork in planning what they were going to sing and how to best execute the performance. I got some great shots of the group dancing, singing, and acting crazy. Would I do another corporate event? Absolutely! Bring it on! It was great.










No comments:

Post a Comment